someone come cuddle and watch netflix with me
or we could just have sex i mean hey im down for anything
(Source: tensioned, via kisscuddlelove)
(Source: etsy.com, via boobsradleyy)
(Source: thehistoryofsilence, via nymphoninjas)
reasons to date me
- no pressure to wear pants in my presence
- or any clothes at all really
- but it’s up to you
- u can be big spoon or little spoon
- totally your choice
- i’m always ready to make out
- also u don’t even have to buy me things just maybe an ice cream cone every once in a while that’s it
- i’ll let you lick it though
- i mean the ice cream cone
- well not just the ice cream cone
(Source: expects, via kisscuddlelove)
really punk?? really? wanna fight about it?? wanna cuddle about it?? wanna maybe makeout about it??
(Source: boyx, via coooooooooooooorvo)
In other words it’s homework time and studying time and cleaning time, and worst of all, alone time.
I had a wonderfully fantastic Friday night/Saturday with my boyfriend who I hadn’t seen in 3 weeks. Friday night was full of sappy drunkenness, and Saturday was full of sweet “I love you”s. I left in happy-sad tears.
And now it’s Sunday afternoon; I know I shouldn’t be sad, and I’m so wonderfully happy about the time I got to spend with the love of my life. I just wish we didn’t have to spend so much time apart.
I serpose I’ll stop wallowing in self-pity and get on with school and life.
I really love this guy. I really really do. I can’t imagine loving anyone, or anything, else the way I love him. I’m going to keep him as long as he’ll let me.