someone come cuddle and watch netflix with me
or we could just have sex i mean hey im down for anything
(Source: etsy.com, via boobsradleyy)
(Source: thehistoryofsilence, via nymphoninjas)
(Source: amourini, via zombiesailor)
reasons to date me
- no pressure to wear pants in my presence
- or any clothes at all really
- but it’s up to you
- u can be big spoon or little spoon
- totally your choice
- i’m always ready to make out
- also u don’t even have to buy me things just maybe an ice cream cone every once in a while that’s it
- i’ll let you lick it though
- i mean the ice cream cone
- well not just the ice cream cone
(Source: expects, via kisscuddlelove)
really punk?? really? wanna fight about it?? wanna cuddle about it?? wanna maybe makeout about it??
In other words it’s homework time and studying time and cleaning time, and worst of all, alone time.
I had a wonderfully fantastic Friday night/Saturday with my boyfriend who I hadn’t seen in 3 weeks. Friday night was full of sappy drunkenness, and Saturday was full of sweet “I love you”s. I left in happy-sad tears.
And now it’s Sunday afternoon; I know I shouldn’t be sad, and I’m so wonderfully happy about the time I got to spend with the love of my life. I just wish we didn’t have to spend so much time apart.
I serpose I’ll stop wallowing in self-pity and get on with school and life.
I really love this guy. I really really do. I can’t imagine loving anyone, or anything, else the way I love him. I’m going to keep him as long as he’ll let me.